Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Bloggie Clubs Gallery Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

Put a simple introduction here, and make it short. For the rest of of the information about you goes in the Profile tab :)

Want to Follow Me?
Fan Profile | Friendster | YouTube | Blogskins

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE
DONE

My Prince
Danson Tang Yu Zhe~ DT 4 EVER


Music
the melody

Playlist Code :)

The Past
Recent Posts

; Hair.
Innovation week
CALL ME MAYBE PARODY! :D
Viewers, thank you!
Nothing much really x
Early morning.
Stop it.
Comfy bed ^__^
Follow me! :-)


Archives

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Welcome message goes here :]
If you'll use this layout. Please do follow me on my blog
@The Slumber Bunny ~ Lhezs
Thank You!
Hi Disclaimer! Put anything here. It's either a notice to your visitors or a welcome message, it's up to you :)
Hate her.
Tuesday 26 June 2012 @ 08:15

; seriously. who is she to always boss me around? did she even put her in my shoes to know about my feelings? she don't know how much it sucks because she is just jealous about it. she can't wait to see me like this.. why? i really hate her. I'm already trying to chill . so what is this now? adding to my grievances ? frig you, dude.

0 Dropped Some Love