Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Bloggie Clubs Gallery Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

Put a simple introduction here, and make it short. For the rest of of the information about you goes in the Profile tab :)

Want to Follow Me?
Fan Profile | Friendster | YouTube | Blogskins

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE
DONE

My Prince
Danson Tang Yu Zhe~ DT 4 EVER


Music
the melody

Playlist Code :)

The Past
Recent Posts

Twitter
290612 - Friday. Games Carnival!
Youth Day!
This was last time post which was save in the draf...
Today!
Unglam photos ..
I like taking photos.
Problem?
THIS.
Some kind of people.


Archives

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Welcome message goes here :]
If you'll use this layout. Please do follow me on my blog
@The Slumber Bunny ~ Lhezs
Thank You!
Hi Disclaimer! Put anything here. It's either a notice to your visitors or a welcome message, it's up to you :)
Just some blogging!
Friday 6 July 2012 @ 04:39

; It's quite a long time since I last blogged. :3 umm, yea. So I'm just gonna blog about some things. I really prefer primary school life. Especially for cca. Please don't ask why if seniors of my cca saw this ): and don't bother thinking okay.... /: I really feel so miserable okay... Hate it. Lemme go back to pri school life. It'll solve everything. Alright? :')

0 Dropped Some Love