Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Bloggie Clubs Gallery Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

Put a simple introduction here, and make it short. For the rest of of the information about you goes in the Profile tab :)

Want to Follow Me?
Fan Profile | Friendster | YouTube | Blogskins

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE
DONE

My Prince
Danson Tang Yu Zhe~ DT 4 EVER


Music
the melody

Playlist Code :)

The Past
Recent Posts

Just some blogging!
Twitter
290612 - Friday. Games Carnival!
Youth Day!
This was last time post which was save in the draf...
Today!
Unglam photos ..
I like taking photos.
Problem?
THIS.


Archives

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Welcome message goes here :]
If you'll use this layout. Please do follow me on my blog
@The Slumber Bunny ~ Lhezs
Thank You!
Hi Disclaimer! Put anything here. It's either a notice to your visitors or a welcome message, it's up to you :)
Camwhore(:
Friday 13 July 2012 @ 01:48

; Hey viewers.. Sorry for not being able to update my blog ya'? I don't have that time nowadays ): hey,! Umm, so... Today was fine! ;-) PE was awesome ^^. Heh,c; run and play like a mad girl like that 😏 HAHA, so, I'm gonna share with you photos I've took today! I love camwhoring ! :D.! Heh, enjoy (; ~











and so to sum all the pictures up, it's this... ^^.

0 Dropped Some Love