Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Bloggie Clubs Gallery Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

Put a simple introduction here, and make it short. For the rest of of the information about you goes in the Profile tab :)

Want to Follow Me?
Fan Profile | Friendster | YouTube | Blogskins

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE
DONE

My Prince
Danson Tang Yu Zhe~ DT 4 EVER


Music
the melody

Playlist Code :)

The Past
Recent Posts

EOY..
Had been long..
Teacher's Day Celebration! x
CCA.
National Day celebration! :-)
Sorry to all my readers!
Sigh.
Camwhore(:
Just some blogging!
Twitter


Archives

June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
December 2012


Welcome message goes here :]
If you'll use this layout. Please do follow me on my blog
@The Slumber Bunny ~ Lhezs
Thank You!
Hi Disclaimer! Put anything here. It's either a notice to your visitors or a welcome message, it's up to you :)
It had been long x
Thursday 20 December 2012 @ 01:22

HEY PEOPLE! IT HAD BEEN LONG ..

Hey, it had been long since i last posted right? Ha, nothing's really interesting about my life actually xD People have been saying that tomorrow, 21/02/12 will be the end of the world. Do you actually believe in it? Well, i don't! So busy nowadays though its the holidays long ago already. School will be re-opening soon. I will also be in charge of the Sec 1 Orientation Week. I'm nervous :x I'm in charge of being the game master .. Hm, support me yeah ? HAHAAH. I got to go, will TRY to update my blog more oftenly . Please follow my blog maybe ? For more updates about me! ;D Still not a blogger pro, trying to be): HEHE, have a good day ahead people! <3 x 

0 Dropped Some Love